Thermocouple temperatur datalogger (Intech Tc-HR)
Ikke på lager Flere kan bestilles på restordre
DKK 3.225,00 ekskl. moms
HR Series loggers are small, single and multi channel loggers housed in a rugged 20mm diameter 304 stainless steel case. High accuracy and large storage capacity make the HR series ideal for most industrial and commercial applications.
The HR loggers can also be left connected permanently to the PC for instantaneous viewing of the data. All data is real time (time and date stamped).
All TruTrack loggers will connect directly to a modem for remote down loading of data and can also send SMS messages on an alarm condition.
- 304 Stainless Steel case.
- 1 to 5 year battery life depending on usage as below, user replaceable. Data is retained in the event of battery failure. Battery Status Monitor in Omni7 / OmniLog Software.
- Warning: When using the Average, Maximum or Minimum reading(s), the logger reads the attached sensor(s) every second. This will reduce battery life.
- Using the logger in temperatures below -5°C (23°F) will reduce battery life.
- High Accuracy:
- 16 bit = HT-HR, Tc-HR, Pt-HR and mV-HR.
- 12 bit = T-HR, WT-HR, pH-HR and GP-HR.
- Over 500,000 readings can be stored (* WT-HR).
- User selectable sampling rate from 1 second to 10 hours in 1 second increments.
- Operating range of -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F).
- DLC3USB [USB] or DLC3 [RS232] download cable is used with all HR Series loggers.
|HT-HR||Humidity & Temperature|
|Tc-HR||Thermocouple Temperature, Accepts Type J, K, N, R and T probes (Does not include Thermocouple probe)|
|HHT-03||Type K Thermocouple Mini-Spear probe for Tc-HR, range -30/+300C (Other types of thermocouple probes are also available)|
|Tc-HR Plug Set||70mm lead (Specify thermocouple type). Includes Switchcraft plug (logger end) and Mini jack (connects to T/c Mini plug).
Mini plugs are also available on request.
|Pt-HR||RTD Pt100/Pt500/Pt1000 Temperature (Does not include RTD probe)|
|TP-Pt100||Pt100 temperature probe for Pt-HR, range -100~150C|
|mV-HR||±50mV / ±100mV / ±200mV / ±400mV (Does not include test lead)|
|mV-HR Lead||Test Lead set for mV-HR logger|
|WT-HR||Water Level / Temperature (see WT-HR page for ordering codes)|
|pH-HR||pH / Temperature (Does not include pH probe)|
|M-## pH probe||pH probe for pH-HR. Note: We recommend using a pH probe that has a built in Pt100 temperature sensor for the best possible accuracy with the pH-HR.|
|pH-HR Plug Set||Fit plug set to pH probe for use with pH-HR logger.|
|GP-HR||General Purpose (see GP-HR page for ordering codes)|
|Omni7 / OmniLog Software (used with all TruTrack data loggers):
Omni7 / OmniLog Installation CD and USB download cable Kit
Omni7 / OmniLog Installation CD and RS232 download cable Kit
|Spare download cable:
HR Series USB download cable
HR Series RS232 download cable