XU transmitter programmeringskabel og software
USB programmeringskabel og software
Passer til alle Intech XU transmittere
Kræver Windows 7, 8 eller 10
The XU Universal Input Transmitters Programming software has the following features:
- Easy user programming using USB connection.
- No power required while programming.
- No calibration required after range has been programmed.
To use the XU Universal Input Transmitters Programming software an XU-USB key is required.
Note: the same XU-USB can be used to program any of the XU Series Transmitters – just change the included adaptor plug for DIN or In-Head!
Includes support for programming of ZigBee® Z-2400-Sleeper inputs (Ver 1.30).
- Ensure that the XU Universal Input Transmitters Programming software is installed before plugging in the XU-USB as this ensures that the required Windows USB driver is installed first.
- The XU-USB plugs into a Standard size computer USB port.
- When upgrading from a previous version – please disconnect the XU-USB before installing.
- The XU software requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 to be installed first (Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1, which includes .NET 2.0, can be downloaded free).
- Windows users:
- Installation requires the user to be an administrator.
- Desktop shortcut icon will only be installed to the currently logged on user.
- Extract all files to a folder.
- Right click on setup.exe and click ‘run as administrator’.
WARNING: Ensure that all programming is carried out BEFORE any wiring takes place!