Isoleret USB/RS232 til RS485/422/232 converter (Intech 2400-IS)
DKK 2.195,00 ekskl. moms
The 2400-IS is a compact desktop module that isolates and converts USB or RS232 from a computer to RS485, RS422 or RS232 for communication to a field data logging system. It’s driver and receiver meet EIA standards RS-422-A and CCITT recommendations V.11 and X.27; and is designed for multipoint transmission on long bus lines in noisy environments. The module can be powered from the computers USB port, or from an external 5Vdc power adapter (not supplied).
- Isolation between Computer and Field.
- Powered Via Computer USB Port, (or 5Vdc external power adapter – not included).
- Fully Compatible with USB 2.0.
- Supports Multiple Baud Rates.
- Supports RS485 Field Stations / Controllers on an existing RS422 Data Hi-way.
- Stylish Compact Desktop Case.
- Easy to Install.
|2400-IS||Isolated Auto-Detecting USB/RS232 to RS485/RS422/RS232 Converter.
– USB cable (length = 1m).
– RS232 cable (length = 2m) – for PC connection.
Install MicroScan V5.1 or Station Programmer software before inserting the USB cable from the 2400-IS into a USB port on the computer.
This will automatically install the correct USB driver which is needed for operating the 2400-IS (Version 5.1 or later). Alternatively, download the USB driver file from the link above. Note that the computer USB port the 2400-IS is plugged into must be powered.
- USB cable cannot exceed 5m.
- RS232 cable cannot exceed 15m.
- Admin rights are required to install driver software.
Please refer to our page on Technical Settings Information for the 2400-IS.